Saturday, March 18, 2006

saturday

"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give themselves to me.
Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war shall I forge them.
They will be of Iron Will and Steely Muscle.
In great armor I shall clad them and with the mightiest guns shall they be armed.
They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness shall blight them.
They will have tactics, strategies and machines such that no foe will best them in battle.
They are my Bulwark against the Terror.
They are the Defenders of Humanity.
They are my Space Marines.
And They Shall Know No Fear."


now that sounds cool.

bugger. i hate econs essays, especially those that our tutor gave us for hol hmwk. shiet, i don't even understand the damned question. At least i finished mr wong's chem assignment and bio tutorials today. then settled down at the com for some well deserved rest.

feel abit sorry abt ditching the og. but they changed the time to the morning. so i cant go since i wont have the time to do work in the morning and then go for the outing. even if i did go, i think i'll probably be stoning to death or smthing.

Ohwell, i think i have finally made a decision to do a clean shave tomorrow. So if you see me on school on monday with a different look, don't be surprised.

and im not gay, contrary to what some of you may think. you should wash your brains out and stop saying such hurtful comments. heheh.

and i jus wish i can finish entry 27 so that i can go to the exciting stuff. crap.

No comments: